- Sarasota, FL, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO
Leads email planning and execution efforts in alignment with defined email strategies. Responsible for partnering with cross-functional stakeholders to define, create, and execute promotional email marketing campaigns, lifecycle emails, retention/reactivation programs, etc. Helps to ensure program meets or exceeds annual demand plans and program KPI's including email opt-in and retention rates, open rate, click through rate, conversion, and demand sales per email. Performs detailed email hind sighting analysis and identifies new or evolved operating principles and actions to continually drive program performance.
Essential Functions, Duties & Accountabilities
Leads the planning and execution efforts for daily marketing emails. Partners with Creative and Product Development to collaborate on email merchandising, concepts, calls to action, landing pages, on-site banners, etc. Ensures all emails meet business objectives and requirements and open rate, click-through rate, and demand per email goals.
Partners with Creative product management to create and distribute emails for approval. Ensures executed email meets stated business objectives and email requirements per the work order. Supports all email build, QA and launch efforts.
- Works cross-functionally with the marketing groups outside of e-commerce to plan and execute email related initiatives.
Works with the E-Commerce Site Operations to develop a contact strategy for all emails.
Helps to define and deliver email test plans. Champions new ideas and concepts to test with the goal of improving open, click through, and conversion rates based on best practices. Summarizes and communicates test results and recommendations with key stakeholders.
Summarizes and communicates email program performance results and key takeaways to direct future strategies and initiatives.
Stays in tune with email best practices, strategies, and industry standards. Maintains best practices and operating principles for driving email delivery, open, and click-through rates. Brings pertinent information and ideas to key stakeholders to ensure the program is current and aligned with best practices. Helps to identify new or expanded tactics to drive program performance
Additional Functions, Duties & Accountabilities
- Serve as a member of the Marketing team
- Maintain flexibility in work schedule to meet business needs.
- Actively and positively contribute to the overall success of ModernCoinMart.com through regular contributions to the general management of the company. Support the company and other departments wherever and whenever your skills and experience would be beneficial.
- Uphold and promote AMS's I-CARE values system of integrity, communication, accountability, respect and energy in all relationships with customers, suppliers, fellow employees and other stakeholders.
- Ensure the confidentiality and full and complete safeguarding the company's trade secrets and any of our business clients' customer lists and related records.
Four year degree in marketing, business, communications, or other related area of study.
Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 1 year Email Marketing using and enterprise email service provider tool such as Responsys, Exact Target (Salesforce), or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 years using Website Analytics such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 years using Email Deliverability Analytics such as Return Path, Oracle Deliverability Plus, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 years planning and executing behavioral-based or trigger-based email campaigns.
- Experience in the direct marketing or collectibles space not required but highly desirable.
- Innovative, solid critical thinker with business-creative capabilities combined with a strong analytical and numbers-orientated approach to metrics.
- Proven ability to build consensus and is a relationship builder with ability to generate alignment and drive key issues to resolution and work effectively within a cross-departmental team.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Contribute to various projects to ensure on-time, on-budget completion.
Specialized Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience in using an E-Commerce System or Content Management System
- Familiarity with A/B testing methodologies
- HTML, Photoshop or other website production skills are highly desirable.
- Advanced PC skills Excel, Word and Outlook as well as experience with sales reporting and inventory systems.
Ability to travel domestically and internationally when required, approximately 0-5%.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Share this Page