- Burnsville, MN, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO
We are Asset Marketing Services LLC and we specialize in marketing rare and collectible coins from mints around the world. In nearly 30 years of business, our customers have helped us achieve our A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, while growing our company significantly year after year.
Due to an abundance of new customer names generated from our marketing efforts, we are in a significant hiring mode for full-time MCM Account Managers. It's an awesome time to get onboard for people looking to have fun working in a fast paced environment, while making lots of money! In your 1st year, you will receive a thorough and specialized training program to best equip you for success. During this time, you will have a base salary and a very lucrative commission plan.
We are looking for high energy, creative "story tellers" as this is a call center and all sales are over the phone in a 1 call close environment. Our culture is fun, energetic and fast paced with a business casual dress code.
Why sell for Asset Marketing you ask?
- Lucrative Incomes!
- Most accounts purchase 4 or more times per year! Once you've established a relationship, selling becomes infinitely easier!
- Our coins are rare, unique pieces of Art & history that tell a story
- Our products never go out of style or become obsolete
- We are well-positioned for a difficult world economy
- All leads are warm and provided to you, no cold-calling
- It's Fun, Fun, and Fun!
The primary duty of an Account Manager is to work with each customer by providing appropriate rare and unique collectible coins, which includes consulting and advising customers on desired products and researching coins for specific customers
- Maintain a professional, helpful attitude when interacting with customers and fellow employees
- Must have minimum high school diploma. Additional education preferred
- 2+ years of sales experience preferred and/or Call Center experience preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of sales presentation and closing strategies
- Strong ethics, trustworthy and honesty is required
Apply NOW to start earning $24/Hr., Commission & Bonuses!!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Share this Page